For businesses large and small, IP telephony offers a range of options and features.
Even if you don’t have a “physical” office, the number where your customers can reach you doesn’t have to be the one on your cell phone. Your company can have its own phone number, at little cost. Calls can even be transferred to another number, at any time, if you don’t want a landline.
Bigger needs with different extension numbers? That’s possible too!
Unable to answer? You’ll receive your messages directly in your e-mail inbox.
You’ll find all the features of a fixed line, plus those of Internet telephony. To name but a few:
- Line waiting
- Call display
- Voicemail via e-mail
- Multiple extensions
- Call group – Allows several extensions to ring at the same time
- Conference calling
- Create virtual conference rooms on your system
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) – Menu with options
- Call management from a PC interface
- Toll-free numbers available (1-800)
- Unlimited calls within North America
- Configurable scenarios to suit your needs
An interface is required to activate the protocol. We can configure the system for you. We can assess the complexity and determine the approximate time after viewing the menu with the customer, as this can vary according to requirements.